K Self-Mastery Terms of Services
- The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching, facilitation, workshops, courses and mentoring services (“K Self-Mastery”) provided by Kamilah MS (“the Coach”) to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service provided. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
- Coaching is not psychological counselling or any type of therapy in place of a therapy from a medical health care professional, and should not be construed as such.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Kamilah MS agrees to provide the service in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) No Shows Policy:
Kamilah MS retains the right to void the session with no refund or replacement for any sessions missed by the Client.
Kamilah MS reserves the right to impose an additional fee for coaching or consultation venues held at restricted areas not limited to Sentosa, Tuas Industrial Estates and Jurong Island.
If the Client chooses to meet outdoors for coaching, the Coach may require the Client’s signature to agree to the terms of participation or conduct for the outdoor coaching.
4) Terms of Purchase
By clicking the payment button (Proceed Payment), entering your credit card information, making a PayPal payment, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“the Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by Kamilah MS, and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Kamilah MS, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Coach agrees to provide services in accordance with the K Self-Mastery sessions.
- The scope of services rendered by the Coach pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on the Coach’s website as part of the Session.
- The Coach reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- The client agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work as a team together. The client is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met from K Self-Mastery.
- The client is aware that the Coach does not solve medical issues nor treat disease and is therefore not a replacement for client’s Doctor, Therapist or Physician. If Client is presently under any form of psychiatric care, psychological therapy, specialized medical supervision or under the influence of any form of medication, Client is to inform the Coach prior to working together.
- The Session may include the following:
Email, SMS, Messenger or WhatsApp support with Coach within coaching contract written or verbal.
A private Facebook group (optional upon request or invitation) for you to support, connect and share with Coach and the other members of the group after the program.
Session will include homework
Client agrees to be open minded to the Coach’s coaching methods and partake in methods proposed. Client understands that the Coach has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the coaching sessions. The Coach may revise methods or parts of the session based on the needs of the Client.
By participating in this Program, the Client acknowledges that the Coach is not a medical doctor or psychologist. The Client acknowledges that the Coach is not medically qualified, is not a substitute for advice from a qualified doctor, does not warrant the accuracy of any information provided, is not liable for any losses the Client may suffer by relying on the Coach’s advice.
By participating in sessions, the Client acknowledges that the information provided during sessions is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for medical advice. The Coach may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Coach believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. Some such products may not be available without a prescription, but the Coach does not dispense or prescribe any prescription products. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or coaching provided.
7) Payment and refund policy
(a) Upon execution of this Agreement, the Client agrees to pay Kamilah MS the full purchase amount by the commencement of the Client’s first session with Kamilah MS.
(b) Kamilah MS does not offer refunds to ensure that clients are fully committed to the coaching. If an unforeseen circumstance occurs that causes the client to quit the program, Kamilah MS may decide to partially refund at her discretion.
(c) If the Client selects a payment plan option, the Client agrees to pay fees to Kamilah MS according to the payment schedule set forth on Kamilah MS’s website, or otherwise provided to the Client, and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”).
(d) In the event the Client fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, Kamilah MS has the right to immediately disallow participation by the Client until payment is paid in full, including disallowing access to modules, materials, and coaching calls or sessions. If the Client does not commence with payment after three days, Kamilah MS has the right to terminate agreement.
8) Intellectual property rights
In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of this Agreement, Kamilah MS maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of Kamilah MS to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement.
9) Right to terminate
Kamilah MS has the right to terminate the Agreement at any time at her discretion and will provide Client with a refund for any part of the program not completed that otherwise had been paid for in advance.
10) Good faith
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
11) Disclaimer of warranty
The information, education, and coaching provided to the Client by Kamilah MS under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
12) Limitation of liability
By using Kamilah MS K Self-Mastery services, the Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. The Client agrees that Kamilah MS will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Program. The Client agrees that use of this Program is at user’s own risk.
13) Dispute resolution
If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, every controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the State Courts of Singapore. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the hearings process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the hearings process is completed within ninety (90) day. The written decision of magistrates (which will provide for the payment of costs, including lawyers’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
14) Governing law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
15) Entire agreement
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.
Our relationship is completely confidential. I will not reveal the content of our coaching conversations or tell anyone you are my client. You are free to share whatever you choose from our sessions with whomever you choose.
All information disclosed within sessions and the written records pertaining to those sessions are confidential and may not be revealed to anyone without your (client’s) written permission, except where disclosure is required by law.
Where Disclosure is Required by Law
Some of the circumstances where disclosure is required by the Law are:
Where there is reasonable suspicion of child, dependent or elder abuse or neglect,
Where a client presents a danger to self, others, to property, or
Where a client is gravely disabled
Where Disclosure May Be Required
Abuse of Children and Vulnerable Adults
If a client states or suggests that he or she is abusing or has recently abused a child (or vulnerable adult), or a child (or vulnerable adult) is in danger of abuse, the Coach is required to report this information to the appropriate Social Service and/or legal authorities
Prenatal Exposure to Controlled Substances
Coaches are required to report admitted prenatal exposure to controlled substances that are potentially harmful
Court Report and Legal Issues
If the client tells the Coach that he or she has broken the law (e.g. stealing, break and entry, property damage, physical assault, etc.) and does not want others to know, the information will have to be reported to the relevant people and authorities. If a written request comes from the legal body, the information will also have to be released to them.
The Coach and the client shall not hold any videotaping and/or audio recording during any session without the prior consent of both parties.
17) Cancellation Policy
If you are unable to turn up for your confirmed appointment, please inform Kamilah MS at least 72 hours in advance by phone. A full fee will be charged for missed appointments or no-show cancellations done after the 72-hour time frame.
Updated 1st of August 2021 by Kamilah MS
K Heart Space Mastery - Reiki Healing Terms of Service
The first session begins with a client intake form. You are asked a series of questions so that I may plan the most beneficial session/series of sessions for your needs. Please keep in mind that privacy and confidentiality are always maintained. I subscribe to the IARP Code of Ethics, a copy will be shown to you upon request. A Reiki session is performed on a massage table and you, the client, are always fully clothed.
A Reiki session may start with the client lying face up resting comfortably. I will begin the standard Reiki hand positions. If you indicate in the client intake form or at the beginning of the session that you wish for me to pay attention to an injury or issue, I will also concentrate on that area during the session. For a regular stress-reduction session, the head and torso are worked on first, followed by the back and sometimes the feet. Clients can ask for different parts of the body to be worked on, or not worked on, and are encouraged to discuss this with me at the beginning of the session.
During the session, clients are encouraged to relax and inform me if anything makes them uncomfortable, either physically or psychologically. Please feel free to talk with me regarding feedback during the session. I often will talk with you before or after, usually not during as I want you to relax fully during the session. If something feels uncomfortable during the session, however, please speak up immediately; I want to know as soon as possible.
I reserve the right to refrain from working on a person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Sexual harassment is not tolerated. If the practitioner’s safety feels compromised, the session is stopped immediately.
Each in-person session is 90 minutes long and each distance healing session is 30 minutes long.
If a client is late for a treatment session, the session still falls within the 90-minute allotted time slot.
If I am late, the session lasts the full 60 minutes or the treatment rate is discounted.
If you wish to cancel an appointment, you must do so 72 hours in advance, or you are charged for the full amount of the session unless the appointment can be filled.
Emergency cancellations are not charged for at the practitioner’s discretion. If I cannot do so, your next session is at no charge.
All the appointments occur at a therapy room or remote if you opt for distance Reiki.
I do not do house calls.
If during my assessment I determine with reasonable certainty that my work will not help you, we end the session at that time and the fee will be refunded.
Payment is due at the time of booking a service unless other arrangements have been made prior to treatment. I accept cash, bank transfers, Pay now, cheques and credit cards. I do not bill clients nor provide direct billing for insurance.
Individuals who have financial constraints are welcome to discuss this with me to see what can be worked out, such as an instalment payment option or referral to a practitioner with a fee you can afford.
Our profession ascribes to a code of ethical behaviour, which is available upon request. I follow all the statements in this ethical code and have strong beliefs that practitioners and their clients should not engage in intimate social relationships.
Personal and professional boundaries are always respected.
I perform services for which I am qualified (professionally, physically and emotionally) and able to do, and refer to appropriate specialists when work is not within my scope of practice or not in the client’s best interest.
I customize my treatment to meet the client’s needs.
I keep accurate records and review changes before each session.
I respect all clients regardless of their age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, socioeconomic status, body type, political affiliation, state of health and personal habits.
Last updated 26th of March 2022
Terms and Conditions for Participation in K Community Discussions and Events (“Terms of Participation”)
K COMMUNITY is a focus group community by Kamilah MS under K Self-Mastery services. We aim to gather and gauge ground sentiments, engage the community and promote positivity and self-mastery. Our face-to-face engagement platforms, including events, dialogues, public forums and focus group discussions, provide channels for you to share your feedback with Kamilah MS. Feedback received will be recorded (whether through a survey form or blog post) by Kamilah MS, and surfaced to relevant partners. We also facilitate communication between members of the K Community and relevant professionals and experts by proactively initiating discussion on various topics.
In exchange for your participation in K Community’s Focus Group sessions, you agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Participation. Your participation in any engagement platform or event organised by Kamilah MS (each an “Event”) constitutes your acceptance of these Terms of Participation.
K Community Admins (representing Kamilah MS) may add to, delete or modify any or all of the terms and conditions in the Terms of Participation at any time without notice to you.
- The Event is organised by Kamilah MS (“KAMILAH MS”).
- All registrations/applications for participation in the Event are subject to availability of seats or online capacity of the platform used such as ZOOM and any availability information is subject to change without notice. KAMILAH MS reserves the right to refuse any registrations/applications it receives for any reason. By submitting your registration/application, you agree to these Terms of Participation, as well as all other policies, terms and conditions applicable to the Event and made known to you by KAMILAH MS (whether prior to, during or after the Event).
- KAMILAH MS reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt or terminate the Event, or make any other changes to the Event (including changes to venue, programmes, times or audience capacity), at any time, without prior notice and without any liability to you.
- By submitting your application/registration for participation in the Event, you agree that:
- any and all personal data submitted by you in the course of your application/registration for and participation in the Event, may be collected, used and/or disclosed by KAMILAH MS for various purposes, including to communicate with you for purposes related to the Event, and such other purposes KAMILAH MS may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which you have otherwise provided your consent;
- KAMILAH MS may collect, use, disclose and share with its service providers, your personal data, including photographs or audio-video or other recordings of you captured or obtained by or for KAMILAH MS during or in relation to the Event (“Material”), for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in KAMILAH’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on its websites, in its original or edited format, whether to promote the Event or otherwise, and without further notification, remuneration or compensation to you; and
- the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in KAMILAH MS without further compensation.
- KAMILAH shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with your registration/application for, or attendance at the Event, or any postponement, cancellation or any other changes made by KAMILAH MS to the Event, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- KAMILAH MS reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove from the Event, any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- You shall not:
- make any comments or remarks that may be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, religiously, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, irrelevant to KAMILAH MS’s purposes or irrelevant to the existing/ ongoing discussion(s). KAMILAH MS has the sole discretion to decide if any Content falls within these said categories;
a) do anything which may be disruptive of other users’ engagement in the discussion, dialogue or other exchange, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants’ user experience and/or ability to engage in face to face or any other real-time exchanges;
b) threaten, stalk or otherwise harass any other participant or any person employed by KAMILAH MS;
c) restrict or inhibit any other participant from accessing or participating in the Event;
13. If the Event, or any part thereof, is specifically stated to be held under the K Community House Rule, you may use the information received by you during and for purposes of the Event, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
- [The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private domestic purposes only.] All [other] recording and any transmission are prohibited, including (without limitation) taking of photographs and recording of any data or information of or relating to the Event and any other participant.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
K Community Monthly Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promotion (“Lucky Draw”) is organised by Kamilah MS (“KAMILAH MS”) and is open to all individuals who are declared members of the K Community:
- Winning Participants will be drawn from individuals who qualified to be in the top five members who scored the most participation points through attending sessions and responding to sharing prompts marked with a red thumbtack within their assigned K Community WhatsApp group.
- Individuals who attended at least one weekly focus group discussion within the qualifying month of the specific prize will automatically qualify for the draw.
- Qualified shares must be within the context of the topics prompted with a red thumbtack in the member’s dedicated WhatsApp group and sharings to be done within their designated WhatsApp group.
- Qualifying sharing of homework must be made during the following periods:
- The promotion (“Lucky Draw”) is organised by Kamilah MS (“KAMILAH MS”) and is open to all individuals who are declared members of the K Community:
- Within the first two weeks after the completion of the first quarter of the year.
- KAMILAH MS may set their own internal policies relating to the eligibility of their staff or partners to win prizes under the Lucky Draw. Such internal policies, relating to their own staff or partners, may also be set by participating.
- Winning members (“Winning Members”) will be determined as follows:
- the member must be identified as a member of the K Community.
- Winning members must consent to their names being recorded or published (with the necessary masking of personal information) in compliance with any applicable regulation or rules pertaining to lucky draws. Winning members who are not agreeable to such record or publication will not be able to receive the prizes which will then be listed as a prize on top of another for the next draw.
Lucky Draw Prizes, Qualifying Periods, and Draw Dates
- Prizes for the Lucky Draw are as follows:
- Quarterly Winning Participant – Prize worth $100 and above.
- Quarterly Qualifying Period (each a “Qualifying Period”) and Draw Dates:
- Week One to the Last Week of Each Quarter. (Draw Date on the first or second week of the first month of the following quarter)
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Fulfilment
- Selection of Winners
- Top five scorers for participation points in K Community will be selected and keyed into a virtual spinning wheel platform database(s) by computerised means in the presence of at least a member of the K Community and the draw will be recorded.
- Winning Members are able to win prizes over multiple quarterly draws during the applicable Qualifying Period.
- Winning Members are limited to a maximum of one (1) prize per quarter.
- Notification of Winners
- Winning Members will be notified in their dedicated WhatsApp group and or within a Zoom Huddle Session.
- Winning Members shall have fourteen (14) working days from the date of being contacted to provide their full contact information and consent that such information (appropriately masked) may be published by KAMILAH MS on social media platforms www.instagram.com/kamilahms and www.facebook.com/kamilahmsinnerpeace .
- Winning Members who do not provide their full contact information or do not consent to the publication of their information shall be deemed to have rejected their prizes, which will then be listed as a prize on top of another for the next draw.
- Crediting of the monthly prizes will be done within twenty (20) working days after the period where the Winning Members have been notified and have consented to the publication of their information as set out above.
- KAMILAH MS reserves the right to draw reserve Winning Members to replace any Winning Member who is or may be subsequently found to be ineligible or disqualified. All prizes which are not won or remain unclaimed after two (2) weeks of the Draw of the Winning Participants shall be listed as a prize on top of another for the next draw.
- Participation in the Lucky Draw pursuant to Kamilah MS Initiative is subject to these T&Cs. Participation during the Qualifying Period shall be deemed as consent to participate in this Lucky Draw and acceptance of these T&Cs, including any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications thereto.
- Participants agree to be bound by and to comply with these T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Lucky Draw, and any prize monies won by the participant may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed by KAMILAH MS upon written demand.
- In the event of any erroneous payments to Winning Members are made, or in the event that any misconduct, false declaration, dishonesty or misrepresentation on the part of a participant is subsequently discovered, any prize monies won by the Winning Members may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed by the participating payment schemes/wallets and/or by KAMILAH MS upon written demand.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these T&Cs and the terms of any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Lucky Draw, these T&Cs shall prevail.
- KAMILAH MS may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion, without notice or assigning any reason thereof: (a) substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes; (b) suspend, withdraw or terminate the Lucky Draw; or (c) delete, vary, supplement, amend or modify these T&Cs in such manner as KAMILAH MS deems fit, including without limitation, the eligibility of participants, the bases and methods of identification of any Winning Participant(s) and any dates in connection with the Lucky Draw, the Lucky Draw period, number of draws and Lucky Draw dates. KAMILAH MS shall not, to the extent permitted by law, be liable to for any claims, costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the aforementioned changes. Any amendments to the T&Cs will be posted on the relevant KAMILAH MS website
- KAMILAH MS accepts no responsibility for any Qualifying Transactions that are delayed, misdirected, or for whatsoever reason (including but not limited to incomplete payment details, technical glitches, system or infrastructure failures, delays in transmission etc) have failed to be included in the Lucky Draw.
- KAMILAH MS’s decision on all matters regarding the Lucky Draw is final, conclusive and binding, and no enquiries or appeals, either verbal or written, shall be entertained. All participants including the Winning Members shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by KAMILAH MS concerning, without limitation, these T&Cs, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Lucky Draw, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Lucky Draw.
- KAMILAH MS accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and KAMILAH MS has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
- KAMILAH MS shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in the connection with the Lucky Draw, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Lucky Draw and these T&Cs shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all participants (including the Winning Participants) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- A person who is not subject to these T&Cs shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement